The University of Wisconsin Extension will be holding a Managed /Intensive Grazing workshop on March 29 at the Jensen Community Center in Amherst, Wis.
Topics and Presenters Include:
- Vaccination and Deworming Protocols for Pastured Cattle by Dr. Larry Baumann, DVM, UW Extension Animal Health Specialist
- Cover Crop Mixes to Meet Grazing Needs, by Eric Mousel, University of Minnesota Extension Beef Cow-Calf Educator
- Remodeling Retired Dairy Facilities for Raising Steers, by Dr. David Kammel, UW Extension Biosystems Engineer
- Developing Dairy Heifers on Pasture: Does Research Support what Graziers Know? By Dr. Rhonda Gildersleeve, UW Extension Grazing Specialist
- Selecting Beef Heifers for Longevity and Productivity, by Eric Mousel, University of Minnesota Extension Beef Cow-Calf Educator
For more details and Registration information click on the brochure link here: Managed Intensive Grazing in Central Wisconsin Workshop.
Source: University of Wisconsin Extension