Succession Planning for Christmas
Dec 18, 2013
From Legacy Moment (12.13.2013).
Please join us for future issues,
delivered via email each Friday.
Looking for another gift idea for the aspiring farm manager or future farm owner on your list? These books should be part of any business library.
- "As a Man Thinketh" (James Allen)
- "How to Get Control of Your Time and Your Life" (Alan Lakein)
- "Atlas Shrugged" (Ayn Rand)
- "My Life and Work" (Henry Ford)
- "Titan: The Life of John D. Rockefeller Sr." (Ron Chernow)
- "John Adams" (David McCullough)
- "House of Mondavi: The Rise and Fall of an American Wine Dynasty" (Julia Flynn Siler)
- "Passing Down the Farm" (Donald J. Jonovic)
- "Bringing Out the Best in People" (Aubrey Daniels)
- "A Sense of Urgency" (John P. Kotter)
- "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change" (Stephen Covey)
- "Visionary Business: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Success" (Marc Allen)
Wishing each of you a wonderful Christmas and the best of everything in 2014!
News & Resources for You:
And don't forget about the learning tools available online, including:
The Legacy Project Workbook—a PDF version of the materials that accompany our live events.
The Legacy Project 2012 Report—a full issue of Farm Journal devoted entirely to succession-related issues.
Kevin Spafford's Leave a Legacy columns—dozens are archived online.
To browse a large and growing library of succession planning resources, visit eLegacyConnect.