The following commentary does not necessarily reflect the views of AgWeb or Farm Journal Media. The opinions expressed below are the author's own.
Enjoy some good one-liners and bits from your favorite late-night comedians.
David Letterman: Top Ten Things Overheard on Hillary
Clinton’s First Day Back at Work.
“10. ‘Nice of you to show up.’
9. ‘Did you win?’
8. ‘We chipped in for a welcome back pantsuit.’
7. ‘Should I take the Madame President nameplate off your door?’
6. ‘Hillary’s choking another superdelegate.’
5. ‘On the bright side, you can once again partake in endless debates
about agricultural subsidies.’
4. ‘Senator Clinton, please stop throwing wads of paper at Senator
3. ‘I can’t believe your shrill message of fear didn’t
2. ‘Please stop taunting her, Senator Kerry.’
1. ‘We’ll begin as soon as Senator Craig returns from the
David Letterman: “How about this, ladies and
gentlemen? Hillary Clinton is out campaigning with Barack Obama. …
She says if it goes well, she’ll consider making him her running
Craig Ferguson: “Arnold Schwarzenegger met John
McCain today.” And “it was a very awkward moment when they
shook hands because McCain’s hand broke off.”
Craig Ferguson: “John McCain and Barack Obama
have both laid out their energy plans. Obama wants enough ‘green’
energy to power the entire US economy, and McCain just wants enough energy
to stay up past nine o’clock.”
No 9 great,did you win.