Videos

 

AgWeb Radio: Midday Commentary 5-2-11

Monday, May 02 2011

Jim Bower of Bower Trading -- grain market seems two tiered -- 40-45% of Corn will be planting sometime this week -- the other 55% will either still have snow, cold temp or too much water. Price of crude oil constantly higher and adding costs. Concern about the declining value of the dollar and its effects.

 

Comments

 
Spell Check

No comments have been posted to this Video

You are viewing: All videos
  • SFH with Pam Fretwell Willowood- Generics That Save You Money 3-16-17
  • Is Collaborative Farming Right For You? 3-15 Audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 3 3-14-17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 2 3-9-17 audio
  • The Silent Giant-River Transportation 3-7 -17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 1 3-7-17
  • Nothing Replaces Boots on the Ground 3-6-17 audio
  • You Can't Be TOO Big If You Love What You Do 2-28 audio
Displaying - of
 

AgWeb Radio: Midday Commentary 5-2-11

Monday, May 02 2011

Jim Bower of Bower Trading -- grain market seems two tiered -- 40-45% of Corn will be planting sometime this week -- the other 55% will either still have snow, cold temp or too much water. Price of crude oil constantly higher and adding costs. Concern about the declining value of the dollar and its effects.

 

Comments

 
Spell Check

No comments have been posted to this Video

You are viewing: All videos
  • SFH with Pam Fretwell Willowood- Generics That Save You Money 3-16-17
  • Is Collaborative Farming Right For You? 3-15 Audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 3 3-14-17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 2 3-9-17 audio
  • The Silent Giant-River Transportation 3-7 -17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 1 3-7-17
  • Nothing Replaces Boots on the Ground 3-6-17 audio
  • You Can't Be TOO Big If You Love What You Do 2-28 audio
Displaying - of
 

AgWeb Radio: Midday Commentary 5-2-11

Monday, May 02 2011

Jim Bower of Bower Trading -- grain market seems two tiered -- 40-45% of Corn will be planting sometime this week -- the other 55% will either still have snow, cold temp or too much water. Price of crude oil constantly higher and adding costs. Concern about the declining value of the dollar and its effects.

 

Comments

 
Spell Check

No comments have been posted to this Video

You are viewing: All videos
  • SFH with Pam Fretwell Willowood- Generics That Save You Money 3-16-17
  • Is Collaborative Farming Right For You? 3-15 Audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 3 3-14-17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 2 3-9-17 audio
  • The Silent Giant-River Transportation 3-7 -17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 1 3-7-17
  • Nothing Replaces Boots on the Ground 3-6-17 audio
  • You Can't Be TOO Big If You Love What You Do 2-28 audio
Displaying - of
 

AgWeb Radio: Midday Commentary 5-2-11

Monday, May 02 2011

Jim Bower of Bower Trading -- grain market seems two tiered -- 40-45% of Corn will be planting sometime this week -- the other 55% will either still have snow, cold temp or too much water. Price of crude oil constantly higher and adding costs. Concern about the declining value of the dollar and its effects.

 

Comments

 
Spell Check

No comments have been posted to this Video

You are viewing: All videos
  • SFH with Pam Fretwell Willowood- Generics That Save You Money 3-16-17
  • Is Collaborative Farming Right For You? 3-15 Audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 3 3-14-17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 2 3-9-17 audio
  • The Silent Giant-River Transportation 3-7 -17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 1 3-7-17
  • Nothing Replaces Boots on the Ground 3-6-17 audio
  • You Can't Be TOO Big If You Love What You Do 2-28 audio
Displaying - of
 

AgWeb Radio: Midday Commentary 5-2-11

Monday, May 02 2011

Jim Bower of Bower Trading -- grain market seems two tiered -- 40-45% of Corn will be planting sometime this week -- the other 55% will either still have snow, cold temp or too much water. Price of crude oil constantly higher and adding costs. Concern about the declining value of the dollar and its effects.

 

Comments

 
Spell Check

No comments have been posted to this Video

You are viewing: All videos
  • SFH with Pam Fretwell Willowood- Generics That Save You Money 3-16-17
  • Is Collaborative Farming Right For You? 3-15 Audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 3 3-14-17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 2 3-9-17 audio
  • The Silent Giant-River Transportation 3-7 -17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 1 3-7-17
  • Nothing Replaces Boots on the Ground 3-6-17 audio
  • You Can't Be TOO Big If You Love What You Do 2-28 audio
Displaying - of
 

AgWeb Radio: Midday Commentary 5-2-11

Monday, May 02 2011

Jim Bower of Bower Trading -- grain market seems two tiered -- 40-45% of Corn will be planting sometime this week -- the other 55% will either still have snow, cold temp or too much water. Price of crude oil constantly higher and adding costs. Concern about the declining value of the dollar and its effects.

 

Comments

 
Spell Check

No comments have been posted to this Video

You are viewing: All videos
  • SFH with Pam Fretwell Willowood- Generics That Save You Money 3-16-17
  • Is Collaborative Farming Right For You? 3-15 Audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 3 3-14-17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 2 3-9-17 audio
  • The Silent Giant-River Transportation 3-7 -17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 1 3-7-17
  • Nothing Replaces Boots on the Ground 3-6-17 audio
  • You Can't Be TOO Big If You Love What You Do 2-28 audio
Displaying - of
 

AgWeb Radio: Midday Commentary 5-2-11

Monday, May 02 2011

Jim Bower of Bower Trading -- grain market seems two tiered -- 40-45% of Corn will be planting sometime this week -- the other 55% will either still have snow, cold temp or too much water. Price of crude oil constantly higher and adding costs. Concern about the declining value of the dollar and its effects.

 

Comments

 
Spell Check

No comments have been posted to this Video

You are viewing: All videos
  • SFH with Pam Fretwell Willowood- Generics That Save You Money 3-16-17
  • Is Collaborative Farming Right For You? 3-15 Audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 3 3-14-17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 2 3-9-17 audio
  • The Silent Giant-River Transportation 3-7 -17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 1 3-7-17
  • Nothing Replaces Boots on the Ground 3-6-17 audio
  • You Can't Be TOO Big If You Love What You Do 2-28 audio
Displaying - of
 

AgWeb Radio: Midday Commentary 5-2-11

Monday, May 02 2011

Jim Bower of Bower Trading -- grain market seems two tiered -- 40-45% of Corn will be planting sometime this week -- the other 55% will either still have snow, cold temp or too much water. Price of crude oil constantly higher and adding costs. Concern about the declining value of the dollar and its effects.

 

Comments

 
Spell Check

No comments have been posted to this Video

You are viewing: All videos
  • SFH with Pam Fretwell Willowood- Generics That Save You Money 3-16-17
  • Is Collaborative Farming Right For You? 3-15 Audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 3 3-14-17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 2 3-9-17 audio
  • The Silent Giant-River Transportation 3-7 -17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 1 3-7-17
  • Nothing Replaces Boots on the Ground 3-6-17 audio
  • You Can't Be TOO Big If You Love What You Do 2-28 audio
Displaying - of
 

AgWeb Radio: Midday Commentary 5-2-11

Monday, May 02 2011

Jim Bower of Bower Trading -- grain market seems two tiered -- 40-45% of Corn will be planting sometime this week -- the other 55% will either still have snow, cold temp or too much water. Price of crude oil constantly higher and adding costs. Concern about the declining value of the dollar and its effects.

 

Comments

 
Spell Check

No comments have been posted to this Video

You are viewing: All videos
  • SFH with Pam Fretwell Willowood- Generics That Save You Money 3-16-17
  • Is Collaborative Farming Right For You? 3-15 Audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 3 3-14-17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 2 3-9-17 audio
  • The Silent Giant-River Transportation 3-7 -17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 1 3-7-17
  • Nothing Replaces Boots on the Ground 3-6-17 audio
  • You Can't Be TOO Big If You Love What You Do 2-28 audio
Displaying - of
 

AgWeb Radio: Midday Commentary 5-2-11

Monday, May 02 2011

Jim Bower of Bower Trading -- grain market seems two tiered -- 40-45% of Corn will be planting sometime this week -- the other 55% will either still have snow, cold temp or too much water. Price of crude oil constantly higher and adding costs. Concern about the declining value of the dollar and its effects.

 

Comments

 
Spell Check

No comments have been posted to this Video

You are viewing: All videos
  • SFH with Pam Fretwell Willowood- Generics That Save You Money 3-16-17
  • Is Collaborative Farming Right For You? 3-15 Audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 3 3-14-17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 2 3-9-17 audio
  • The Silent Giant-River Transportation 3-7 -17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 1 3-7-17
  • Nothing Replaces Boots on the Ground 3-6-17 audio
  • You Can't Be TOO Big If You Love What You Do 2-28 audio
Displaying - of
 

AgWeb Radio: Midday Commentary 5-2-11

Monday, May 02 2011

Jim Bower of Bower Trading -- grain market seems two tiered -- 40-45% of Corn will be planting sometime this week -- the other 55% will either still have snow, cold temp or too much water. Price of crude oil constantly higher and adding costs. Concern about the declining value of the dollar and its effects.

 

Comments

 
Spell Check

No comments have been posted to this Video

You are viewing: All videos
  • SFH with Pam Fretwell Willowood- Generics That Save You Money 3-16-17
  • Is Collaborative Farming Right For You? 3-15 Audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 3 3-14-17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 2 3-9-17 audio
  • The Silent Giant-River Transportation 3-7 -17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 1 3-7-17
  • Nothing Replaces Boots on the Ground 3-6-17 audio
  • You Can't Be TOO Big If You Love What You Do 2-28 audio
Displaying - of
 

AgWeb Radio: Midday Commentary 5-2-11

Monday, May 02 2011

Jim Bower of Bower Trading -- grain market seems two tiered -- 40-45% of Corn will be planting sometime this week -- the other 55% will either still have snow, cold temp or too much water. Price of crude oil constantly higher and adding costs. Concern about the declining value of the dollar and its effects.

 

Comments

 
Spell Check

No comments have been posted to this Video

You are viewing: All videos
  • SFH with Pam Fretwell Willowood- Generics That Save You Money 3-16-17
  • Is Collaborative Farming Right For You? 3-15 Audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 3 3-14-17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 2 3-9-17 audio
  • The Silent Giant-River Transportation 3-7 -17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 1 3-7-17
  • Nothing Replaces Boots on the Ground 3-6-17 audio
  • You Can't Be TOO Big If You Love What You Do 2-28 audio
Displaying - of
 

AgWeb Radio: Midday Commentary 5-2-11

Monday, May 02 2011

Jim Bower of Bower Trading -- grain market seems two tiered -- 40-45% of Corn will be planting sometime this week -- the other 55% will either still have snow, cold temp or too much water. Price of crude oil constantly higher and adding costs. Concern about the declining value of the dollar and its effects.

 

Comments

 
Spell Check

No comments have been posted to this Video

You are viewing: All videos
  • SFH with Pam Fretwell Willowood- Generics That Save You Money 3-16-17
  • Is Collaborative Farming Right For You? 3-15 Audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 3 3-14-17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 2 3-9-17 audio
  • The Silent Giant-River Transportation 3-7 -17 audio
  • Raising the Bar On Their Farm Part 1 3-7-17
  • Nothing Replaces Boots on the Ground 3-6-17 audio
  • You Can't Be TOO Big If You Love What You Do 2-28 audio
Displaying - of