Missy Bauer details this year’s event and what you’ll learn by attending.
You can learn how to take your soybean yields higher by attending Farm Journal’s 2013 Soybean College. The one-day will take play on Tuesday, July 30 near Coldwater, Mich.
Missy Bauer, Farm Journal associate field agronomist, hosts the event at her facilities. She says attendees can expect to spend a lot of time in the field.
She previews the upcoming event:
Here’s a rundown of some of the day’s highlights:
- Understand Yield Components to Better Soybeans, presented by Missy Bauer
- Soybean Disease Diagnostics, presented by Bill Bauer
- Top Tips to Manage Soybean Cyst Nematodes, presented by Missy Bauer
- In the Field: Growth Stages and Insect Scouting, presented by Brad Beutke
- How to Evaluate the Benefit of Vertical Tillage, presented by Missy Bauer
- The Six Secrets to Soybean Success, presented by Fred Below, University of Illinois