Margy works with the Machinery Pete team across all media, including his columns for Farm Journal Media magazines, his blog and online articles, social media, and his TV show on RFD.
Before that Margy was the Machinery Editor and Test Plot Director for Farm Journal Media. She helped launch the Corn College series of events and appeared on the Corn College TV series.
P.O. Box 958
Mexico, MO 65265
Margy Eckelkamp's News
- While some are in the field applying pre-plant fertilizer, others are
- In mid-April, ServiTech unveiled a project that has been two years in
- Be best recognized as among the best in ag retail.
- Setting down pressure is challenging because it is dependent on many f
- Live NBalance, a collaboration between Airbus and John Deere, merges s
- Here are takeaways from the latest data provided by the 2017 Census of
- The 2017 Census of Agriculture is more than 800 pages of data and here
- “Agronomists are seeing the value for themselves and their growers. It
- The co-op location will put into service the 10,000th truck built for
- On March 5, Ag Growth International (AGI) announced it is expanding it
- Heartland AG Systems will have a footprint across eight states with ni
- The new Kubota branded tractors will be produced at Buhler’s Winnipeg,
- Targeted training for paraquat users is required, and the changes rest
- You can share your stand-Up success stories on social media with the h
- From Nebraska, Iowa and Missouri, here are some of the most dramatic v
- Machinery Pete celebrates 30 years of tracking equipment values, bring
- Valley Agronomics received the 2018 Precision Impact Award.
- Generally speaking, supply has been in balance with demand, which has
- Ten finalists were published, and the AgPro readers voted for their ch
- Although this isn’t the first time cannabis has been grown in the U.S.