Margy works with the Machinery Pete team across all media, including his columns for Farm Journal Media magazines, his blog and online articles, social media, and his TV show on RFD.
Before that Margy was the Machinery Editor and Test Plot Director for Farm Journal Media. She helped launch the Corn College series of events and appeared on the Corn College TV series.
P.O. Box 958
Mexico, MO 65265
Margy Eckelkamp's News
- Generally speaking, supply has been in balance with demand, which has
- Ten finalists were published, and the AgPro readers voted for their ch
- Although this isn’t the first time cannabis has been grown in the U.S.
- Whether the goal is to yield cannabidiol (CBD), seed or fiber, hemp gr
- Koch is introducing the new ammonia volatilization inhibitor for 2019
- The Nutrien Ag Solutions digital platform will fully integrate with Fi
- According to Landus, the agronomy business generates $150 million in s
- Compatible with any phosphorus and potassium fertilizer blend, AgXplor
- The comprehensive, two-day course will cover eight main topics
- The new global business will be built around the EcoFlora brand, with
- The first of four planned products is PMZ Dry, a dry nutritional flow-
- There is still time to harness the power of data and technology to imp
- The newly named chairman of the board and interim CEO is Dick Grant.
- “When it comes to distribution of these units, it’s a big white board
- The company has created this new role with growth in mind.
- Even company leaders were surprised to dig into research and see the c
- After five months of being unified as one new company, officials detai
- Since 2011, Mosaic has worked toward expanding phosphate production in
- Confirmed in the release was CHS’s intent to acquire the remaining 75%
- Since launching in December 2017, AgVend has grown to include 30 retai