Margy works with the Machinery Pete team across all media, including his columns for Farm Journal Media magazines, his blog and online articles, social media, and his TV show on RFD.
Before that Margy was the Machinery Editor and Test Plot Director for Farm Journal Media. She helped launch the Corn College series of events and appeared on the Corn College TV series.
P.O. Box 958
Mexico, MO 65265
Margy Eckelkamp's News
- G round piles of corn, soybeans, sorghum and other crops are a common
- U.S. brand in global market is diminishing
- In reviewing AEM’s monthly sales report for new machinery in the U.S.,
- Amazon offers “Business Accounts” bulk pricing on more than 5 million
- "Farmers have to have a laser focus on what will make them money in th
- With 22 years of experience, professional applicator Jerry Born was na
- “ARA is happy to see a Farm Bill move forward, however this bill repre
- Machinery Pete's Year End Unreserved Online Dealer Auction, can be sum
- A judge panel of four farmers listened to each pitch, scored and then
- To manage attitude and, therefore, aptitude, use this six-step perform
- “The trend for fertilizer facilities has been faster with more operati
- As of Dec. 31, Allen Summers will retire from Asmark Institute.
- Change is coming fast to a fundamental industry
- PinnitMax is formulated for use with urea and UAN application and prev
- Chuck Magro provided three challenges in the industry today, three cha
- Valley Agronomics is recognized for its leading Platinum Precision pro
- With new drift research, "“We are reshaping the hammer that we swing t
- “What’s important to note is that current trade tensions are changing
- Attendees will have a front row seat to the latest in agtech.
- The new 9500VER (vacuum electric ready) and 9700VER toolbars can be co