The theme for the 2019 Top Producer Seminar is “Breaking Barriers.” The agenda is packed with thought-provoking speakers whose insights will help you capitalize on your full business potential during challenging times.
For 2019, Top Producer Seminar will be collocated with three other events: Executive Women in Agriculture, Tomorrow’s Top Producer and the Legacy Conference. Bring your entire farm team to maximize your time and money.
During the week, a comprehensive lineup of farm business experts will share insights, analysis and best practices critical to today’s farmers and ranchers. Registration rates increase by $100 after Dec. 14, so register now!
A few of the must-see sessions and experiences:
- Top Producer of the Year Banquet: Join us as we recognize three outstanding operations and learn from their success.
- National-Level Networking: Meet farmers from across the country and trade ideas.
- Have Lunch with a Fighter Pilot and PGA Professional: Dan Rooney is a fighter pilot, PGA professional, philanthropist and author. His message will motivate you to achieve incredible goals.
- Outside-the-Box Speakers: Don’t miss the outstanding general session speakers. This year they include Steve Lerch of Google, Australian farmer John Gladigau, Pro Farmer’s Jim Wiesemeyer and Mary Kelly, an economist and leadership expert.
- A Live U.S. Farm Report Taping: Join host Tyne Morgan and panelists Naomi Blohm, Steward-Peterson; Peter Meyer, S&P Global Platt; and Matt Bennett, Bennett Consulting, as they discuss what’s ahead with the grain and livestock markets.
Here's what previous attendees had to say about the event...
“This was my first time at the event. I was impressed with the quality of information shared.”
"Great chance to meet and hear about other farmers and their operations. Something to learn from every meeting.”
“Good conference, nice array of speakers.”
“The entire event was well planned and an inspiring experience.”
“This was my 6th year attending and the best conference yet!”
To register or for more information, visit tpsummit.com
Thanks to our 2018 Top Producer Summit Sponsors!
Platinum Sponsors: Fendt/AGCO, BASF, Bayer, Case IH, Channel, Corteva, Pioneer
Gold Sponsors: Beck’s Hybrids, John Deere, Rabo AgriFinance,
Silver Sponsors: AgXplore, FMC, Growmark, Show-Me Shortline, Syngenta, Top Third Ag Marketing, United Soybean Board, Valent
Bronze Sponsors: CLAAS, CliftonLarsonAllen, Conservis Corp., Granular, Midwestern BioAg, K-Coe Isom