Weather Forecasts For Your Farm
Have a question? Want to know how to personalize the tool?
- Warm Weather Forecast to Build Next Week Across Northern U.S.
06/18/2013Much of the northern U.S. and southern Canada are expected to have warmer-than-normal weather next week, said Matt Rogers, president of Commodity Weather Group LLC.
- Cotton Futures Fall Amid West Texas Rains
06/18/2013But drier-than-normal weather is expected to follow, leaving soil-moisture deficits.
- Corn Prices Continues to Stem Beef Cattle Market
06/17/2013Even with USDA's higher forecast of 2013 beef production, lower expected corn yields and higher prices continue to stem growth in the U.S. beef herd.
- Plan for Summer Pinkeye Prevention
06/14/2013Now is the time to think ahead about preventive measures to prevent, or control, pinkeye in cattle.
- Tornadoes, High Winds and Hail Delay Flights, Damage Buildings
06/13/2013Tornadoes, high winds and hail brought down power lines and trees and damaged buildings across the Midwest on Wednesday, even as the chance of a massive rare storm dwindled.